Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out of the Technology World

I just got back from a Spring Break cruise to Mexico--yes, it was awesome. I enjoyed being away from it all, and yes, being away from technology was good. My cell phone was off, no computer (Hey--who would pay the crazy on ship rates,anyway?--It amazed me the people that did!), and best of all no email. Yes, I did live 1 week without all these items, and it felt really good to leave it all behind. I think my point is that yes, technology is good, but sometimes I feel it runs too much of our lives. I think that not letting it take over our lives is good. It is good to step away from it: go on vacation and leave it all behind, take a walk --now that it's spring. I believe that it's good for all of us to take a break from the day to day craziness of technology and enjoy some other things.

No comments: