Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thing 10: Digital Storytelling-Setting up Glogster

I am set try to Glogster with my students starting tomorrow, so we will see how it goes with using this tool. I have set up accounts for all my students, but unlike other programs, I found it not as user friendly in setting up. When I set up the wiki, it gave me a class list of users and passwords, along with a little coupon like sheets you could just print out and give to students. This way, I still had a list as a taecher, but all I had to do was cut the slips apart and give them to students. Glogster edu just gave me a list of users and passwords. This has made the process time consuming--having to write out an index card for each student with a user and password. Hopefully, all this time is worth it :).

No comments: